Holly B
In the summer of 2025, we had CertaPro come out to give an estimate on a paint job and some ceiling repair for our home. Elliot came out and we liked how the estimate was detailed. In June I received a text from Elliot asking if there was anything they can do to earn our business to which I texted back that I had sent him an email the previous day and would like CertaPro to do the paint job as discussed, I was busy the next 3 weeks and would not be able to pick out colors during that time, was interested in advice from the complementary color consultant, and am interested in moving forward with their services. I received a text from Elliott from a different number in July with an apology for the delay as he had been out of the office for 2 weeks and listed availability. I texted back of the week that may work. He responded with a text that he'd text me later that night with a tentative start date. That was the last I heard from Elliot. I sent Elliot an email in November explaining we were going to go with CertaPro except there was concern for communication issues and would still like for CertaPro to do the paint job for us but are proceeding with hesitancy. I explained I never heard back after he texted that he would send a start date and that I had expressed interest in the complementary color consultation and never received any information about it. I stated that if they are still interested in our business, we would be open to hearing how the issues can be resolved. I never heard back from Elliott. I called CertaPro in December to explain and see if there was reason I had not heard back. The person I spoke with confirmed Elliot still worked there and put me on hold to get him on the phone so we could discuss. She came back on the line and said they weren't able to reach him and would pass along my concerns to Elliot and his supervisor. It is January and I have not received any communication back from Elliot or CertaPro.





